Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We just got back from a week at Lake Chatcolet. Our vacation was just wonderful, we were and hour from home, so we had lots of visitors.
Here is Don on the tube.
Here is me SKIING, YUP MOMMASSTILLGOTIT.

Okay, I confess, IAMALOTTASORE, in areas I forgot I had!


Here are the boys, FIRING THE POTATOE CANNON, off the deck.

Now, here is a HUNK, enjoying the ride. He was the captain of the boat, we were able to borrow. And by the time our week was over, he truly learned to drive with excellence. He was able to get me up on skiis, several more times.


Brandon and Dustin did show up. They also learned to master the potatoe cannon.




The best picture of Don, Felicia and Adrian.




The Morning view from the balcony.

This is a cute picture of Dylan and Damianna.

We went through lots and lots of SUNSCREEN, had lots of SMILES and lots of SOCIAL TIME.

AGAIN, LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES WERE MADE.

No comments:

Post a Comment