Thursday, August 5, 2010

Painting of the house,,,,,99% done!


The
HOUSE PAINTING
is now finished....... for now at least.
Only 2 days before we leave for vacation. It is 99% done. We are so happy it is over.
I did spend last summer building the "clubhouse", so this summer has been devoted to the Real HOUSE...... I do feel that is an okay trade off.
I hope to never have to do the painting on any house again. I cant believe how tough it is!!!!
The weather has been HOT, HUMID, and THUNDERSTORMS, have suprised me. I do hope that after all this, my butt has firmed up after all these trips up and down the tall tall ladder. I have gotten a nice tan though, LOL.








I did have to repaint a 10 foot panel on Saturday after a suprize thunderstorm.
We are very happy with the colors we have picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment