Sunday, July 15, 2012

Finally.. news from North Idaho!!!

I have been blocked out of my blog for weeks on end.. I have figured it out.  This is a  pic of a dear friend, Mary, she is a teacher in CDA, her husband a friend of Dons, they went to college together.










                                                                               


I confess, I have become
"my Mothers Mother"..

While trying to pack for a week camping the CARD TABLE, was nowhere to be found.... I looked everywhere, under beds, behind couches in each of our closets.....well it did show up it was UNDER THE STACKS OF IMPORTANT PAPERS, that I was going to go through.   LOL.... UNREAL





We spent a week upriver, saw 2 deer this one in velvet,
This moose was just outside of the forest service rental cabin.






Several views we had over the week.



And a few new pics of  Dylan, he turns 5, the end of July. 

3 comments:

  1. Loved all the photos,,,,,,the scenery is just beautiful.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wanting to be there! Um, at first the 'friend' picture looked like me! And the one of Dylan with his hair combed nice makes him look a lot older than 5! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete