Tuesday, March 23, 2010


Well, I was so proud of myself this morning!!!! YUP, got up, got dressed in my walking clothes and put on my favorite house shoes, my CROCS, then I made breakfast for Don. Wow, my mind was set, so as he was leaving, I got ready to Walk.

Gloves......check

Neck warmer.....check

Beanie............Check

I-Pod...........check

Chapstick...........check

Phone.................check

Coat.......................check

Dog and leash............... done!!!!!



Out the door I go, it was foggy still at 6:30, but down the lane I go.. Things were going fine until about 1/2 mile into my walk, I looked down at my feet and YES I still am wearing my house shoes... UNREAL... So my walk ended early because of lousy planning.

So I came home and did more sewing... almost finished with my project....

No comments:

Post a Comment